Pets Looking for Homes
Hello. Thank you for showing interest in adopting one of our beautiful rescued pets. Below you can see our current pets looking for forever homes and/or sponsorship. All our pets are in foster homes,dogbus houses in the UK, our rescue partners shelters. If you have seen one of our rescued animals across social media it may be they are not ready for their forever home.
Our adoption process is:
1.Complete an interest in adoption form found here or on the pets details below
2. Wait to hear from our homechecking team to arrange a homecheck (allow 3 weeks for contact)
3. Have a homecheck and provide pet related professional reference if required also any tenancy agreement
4. receive a phone call to discuss your home check and suitability for adoption (allow 3 weeks for response)
5. View the available pets for adoption matching your discussed suitability
6. The pets foster home will be in contact to arrange a meet n greet. All resident dogs must attend this meet and greet
7. All being well, read and sign adoption agreement, pay the adoption donation. Collect an escape proof harness, lead, slip lead and I.D tag on collar also arrange suitable transport for the journey home i.e travel crate, harness and seat belt clip. (if you arrive without these items, sadly the pet will not be leaving with you)
All our pets are fully vaccinated, health checked, Pet passport where applicable. Are microchipped and neutered (age depending) also upto date with worming and flea treatments.
Each pet is adopted with 5 weeks free insurance via Agria (please note, you would not be able to claim on this policy for 2 weeks after adoption. YOU MUST search the market and purchase pet insurance in addition to this free insurance. Dogbus rescue will not cover any financial costs should your new family member have an accident or become ill after adoption)
Free nutritional food consultation from Husse and Oscar pet food. You are under no obligation to buy this food, however we highly recommend you take their advice to maintain a healthy balance diet for your loved one.
Microchip ownership transfer has an additional £15 fee. We have no option but to charge the costs we are charged for this service. We register microchips with pettrac and petlog. both Defra approved databases. We dual register microchips.
If adopting a pet who is too young to be neutered, you will be required to complete this operation as soon as they are old enough. This is not optional, it is MANDATORY. No pet is to be bred from. legal action will be taken should you fail to comply with your neutering contract which could result in dogbus taking your pet back into rescue. The new owners are fully liable for any costs associated with the vets costs and legal action. We do not rehome to forever homes who have unneutered pets.
Our Adoption Donation for dogs is £285. For our UK and EU dogs. Rest of the world is £420.00
Adoption Donation for cats and kittens is £110.for our UK and EU cats.
This is NON REFUNDABLE after 48 hours. TO BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE COLLECTION OF YOUR PET.